Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Pinterest - my week in review

Some of my highlights from Pinterest this week (to see all my pins you can go here):


Products I Love: Sailboat Popsicles - from Amazon (sadly currently unavailable) First pinned by Love Luck Kisses and Cake

Home Inspiration: Paint Chips and Ikea Spice Rack - via apartment therapy first pinned by Cath


DIY Craft: Silhouette Easter Eggs by Le Papier Studio blog


Quotes: I Like People Who Smile -  by Leanne, via Make it Perfect first pinned by Nieske Hak


Wedding Inspiration: Beautiful Hair - image by sugar love pictures via polka dot bride via a glimpse of the girl next door first pinned by Abbie
 
What are your favourite finds this week on pinterest or on the web? beautiful illustrations? a cake? Join in the fun and link your blog post below - and why not check out some of the others while you are there. (PS you don't have to be on pinterest to join in - all non-pinterest addicts are welcome!)


2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I haven't been on pintrest yet...I'm a bit scared that I may love it too much. Nothing would get done! Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little eggs are so cute! Would like hair like that lady too. Do you have any projects in mind for Easter Kate?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...